Telehandlers,Hedge trimming,Excavator/Digger for Hire based in New Plymouth-New Zealand
Telehire, a company established in July 2013 providing a reliable service offering Telehandlers (also certified as cranes) and Excavator/Digger, Garden Hedge trimming for hire to various industries in the Taranaki region, North island and around New Zealand.
First of all choosing Telehire you will find a variety of late models telehandlers and excavators, low hours, well maintained (to manufacturers specifications) machines for reliability to minimize down time.
We rather work with Manitou machines because these come with a variety of attachments to suit most industry needs such as Forks, Jibs/Hooks (for lifting suspended loads), Buckets (1.1 m3), and Grapples for all those major clean up jobs, ideal for the horticultural , construction and oil and gas industries.
Manitou specifications range from 7 meter reach 3.2 tonne lift to 14 meter 4 tonne capacity and certified on an annual basis. All these machines are of the Manitou brand using Perkins engines for ease of maintenance and reliability.
Most of all these machines are regularly hired to the oil and gas, construction and any other industry that requires a versatile materials handling all in one machine.
Telehire has JCB 2.7 tonne excavator comes on trailer with tilt bucket and Augers.
For any Telehandler, Avant loaders (for hedge trimming) or excavator requirements, pricing and availability please contact us.
1. All affordable rates are plus GST (& freight if applicable).
2. All rates include Telehandler Pallet Forks and lifting Jib/Hook
3. Our Telehandlers have Certification as a cranes for lifting suspended loads due to statutory requirement since 2010.
4. All periodic servicing (not daily/weekly maintenance)
5. All day rates base on 6 hours of operation per day.
6. Weekly rates base on 30 hours of operation.
7. Monthly rates base on 120 hours of operation.