Telehandlers for hire , and Hedge trimming service , based in New Plymouth-New Zealand
Telehire, a company established in July 2013 providing a reliable service offering Telehandlers (also certified as cranes) to a various industries in the Taranaki region, North island and around New Zealand. and Hedge trimming service provider only around Taranaki
Choosing Telehire you will find a variety of late models telehandlers, low hours, well maintained (to manufacturers specifications) machines for reliability to minimize down time.
We work with Manitou machines, these come with a variety of attachments to suit most industry needs such as Forks, Jibs/Hooks (for lifting suspended loads), Buckets (1.1 m3), and Grapples for all those major clean up jobs, ideal for the horticultural , construction and oil and gas industries.
Manitou specifications range from 7 meter reach 3.2 tonne lift to 14 meter 4 tonne capacity and certified on an annual basis.
Our machines are regularly construction and any other industry that requires a versatile materials handling all in one machine.
What do we offer
1. All affordable rates are plus GST (& freight if applicable).
2. All rates include Telehandler Pallet Forks and lifting Jib/Hook
3. Our Telehandlers have Certification as a cranes for lifting suspended loads due to statutory requirement since 2010.
4. All periodic servicing (not daily/weekly maintenance)
5. All day rates base on 6 hours of operation per day.
6. Weekly rates base on 30 hours of operation.
7. Monthly rates base on 120 hours of operation.